What is GPL License
The GPL or General Public License, sometimes also called GNU GPL, is the most commonly used free software license. It was written by Richard Stallman of the Free Software Foundation for the GNU Project. This license allows the software to be freely used, modified, and redistributed by anyone. WordPress is also released under the GPL license, which means that WordPress is open-source software that can be used, modified, and extended by anyone.
The WordPress project considers the GPL license to be its philosophical equivalent of the bill of rights. It provides the core basic values that the project believes in.
- Anyone can download and run the software
- Anyone can modify it
- Anyone can redistribute free copies of the software
- Anyone can distribute modified versions of the software.
Join VIP Membership
Benefits of our Membership Plans:
- Instant access to all plugins and all themes including all future releases.
- Unlimited domain usage.
- Regular Updates as of when available. Usually, updates released on a daily basis.
- Access to New Releases
- Standard Support
- Can Download Licensed Themes
- One Free Domain (.in or .com)
- Download Through Promo Code